All students residing in traditional campus housing are required to have a Meal Plan. Freshman are required to participate in the unlimited meal plan during their first semester on campus.

Absolutely! You may purchase a Voluntary Meal Plan or add money (Raider Bucks) to your student ID to use in Dion Dining, The Raider Grounds in the library, or at our VICKI vending machines. You will have to talk to Student Financial Services at 603.897.8488 to purchase a plan or add Raider Bucks to your ID.

Students living on campus select their meal plan as part of the housing selection process each academic year.  If the appropriate plan for the housing requirement is not selected, the Requisite Meal Plan (unlimited) will be assigned.  Students living off campus or students looking to add Raider Bucks (declining balance dollars) on to their plan can call Student Financial Services at 603.897.8488.

Yes! We have many options, and we add more every semester.  In fact, many items are added based on requests from students.  All of our dining locations regularly have menu options that are made with Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free ingredients that are clearly identified on our signage. 

You do not have to have a meal plan to eat at Dine Rivier locations on campus. Locations accept cash and all credit cards. The benefit of a meal plan is getting your meals in the dining hall at a discount. Declining Balance money (Raider Bucks) added to your student card can be used in dining and at the library cafe, and will also receive a discount on purchases.

You can designate someone to come to the Dining Hall on your behalf and pick up food for you.  Please see your RA or RD for details on the process.

Your Meal Plan is non-transferable and may only be used by you. Flex Dollars or Raider Bucks may be used to pay for meals for your guests at any of the Campus Dining Locations. 

Yes, the Rivier Catering Department is available for your catering needs—large or small—from meetings, receptions and elegant dinners to budget-friendly Club Catering and meal take outs for off-campus events. For details, please call 603-897-8243.

Lost or stolen ID cards can be replaced. Should this happen, please stop by the Public Safety office in Dion Hall or call 603-897-8818.